Salem College Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Salem College Online Financial Aid Portal. You can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Download or link to missing forms
- Check for messages to financial aid applicants
- View and accept your financial aid awards
- View loan information if a loan was offered or processed
Log In Instructions
You must have an admissions or academic record already established at Salem College in order to use this portal.
- If you have not applied for admission to Salem College, please contact the appropriate admissions office.
- If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online. Enter the Salem College Federal School Code 002960, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
To access the online portal for the first time
- Choose "First Time User"
- Enter your Student ID Number (this is a 9 digit number, the first 3 are 0)
- The system will then allow you to activate your account, create your password, and select your security settings.
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
If you get the error "Error Code IA" it means that your account has already been activated. You should enter your Student ID and Password in the LOG IN area and click submit. If you continue to receive the error, use the "Forgot your Password?" link to reset your password.
If you get the error "Error Code ND" it means that you do not have an established Salem College record and need to apply for admission.
If you experience issues logging in, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.